This release is a more than your typical update. We have completely redesigned it and have rebuilt it entirely with you in mind.
- A new view that allows for quicker viewing of all your subscriptions. Don’t worry, we didn’t get rid of the card view; you can switch between the two views and use the one that suits you best.
- Added new option to be notified on the day of renewal.
- Added a today extension that allows you to see what is renewing next at a glance.
- Moved the total of each cycle to the front and center to give you a better perspective. Also, now allows for the addition of multiple currencies and will convert it to your desired currency when calculating your totals. Supported currencies: USD, CAD, Yuan, Euro.
- Add subscriptions easier with two new entry modes: entering a domain name or by connecting your Gmail account.
- Added a notes section that can be attached to subscriptions.
- Added the ability to have a custom payment method.
- Added a bi-weekly option, by incrementing the every counter from 7 days to 14.
- Greater importance on app stability.
- Added more icons to the custom subscription view
- Added more renewal options such as biweekly, bimonthly and trimonthly. Also, have made it easier to change the number of days between renewal.
- Added more currencies: GBP, MXN, AUD and BRL. Demo of this new edition.
Outflow 3.0 from kirkbyo on Vimeo.
If you like this new version of Outflow, please consider giving us a rating in the App Store; it goes a long way.
If you have any question or want to stay updated give us a follow on twitter @outflowapp.